Whitney Polson is one of the founding partners at Polson & Polson, PC. He has experienced litigating countless DUI cases throughout Alabama. In addition to DUI cases, Whitney also handles criminal defense such as drug crimes, domestic violence and more.
Polson & Polson is a boutique DUI and criminal defense law firm serving the entire state of Alabama. Founded alongside his father, Mark, Whitney is passionate about serving the people of Alabama and ensuring their rights are protected. Besides practicing law, Whitney enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, boating and is a private pilot. Additionally, Whitney plays tennis in his spare time and is a former collegiate football player.
J.D., Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, 2004
B.A., Auburn University, 2001
Alabama State Bar
- Mastering Scientific Evidence-Certificate of Completion, 2016
- CLE Completion-DUI/Traffic Homicide Seminar, 2015
- Completion Certificate Mastering Scientific Evidence in DUI, 2012, 2014
- Completion Certificate Advanced DUI Seminar, 2014
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2012-2013